Saturday, June 21, 2014

Mixed Media Day -14-24: Birthdays





Weekly Challenge 14-24
Birthdays
For this week's challenge, we're celebrating birthdays!
The Design Team made some inspiration
projects using the Jillibean Birthday Bisque Paper line and stamp set.
These supplies and more are available in the





Karen N here from Craftily Yours, excited to be sharing today's mixed media birthday post made with these wonderful Jillibean products available at the Cuttin' and Stampin' Scrappy Supply Store!



To create the background, I pulled out all my Tim Holtz distress paints and Dylusions sprays in gold, blue, yellow and pink to match the pretty paper and just started splatting. Splat, splat, splat. I had splats everywhere! Fun! After it all dried, I wanted to add a beige tone, so I added some distress ink in Antique Linen. And of course, I needed something sparkly - i.e. sequins.


Craftily yours,

Karen

Go HERE to add your project


0 comments:

Post a Comment