Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Step-by-Step Wednesday: Orange Team 14-14



Orange Team 14-14 Challenge
Rainbows/Easter
Spring is finally here - yeah! Spring brings us Easter and Rainbows!
This week the Orange Team is creating projects using the
Paper Smooches Spectum stamp set and Doodlebug Springtime paper line.

You can find these supplies and so much more in the
Cuttin and Stampin Scrappy Supply Store.
Go HERE to enter your project.

Wahoo!!! Hello peeps!! It's me Madge from Madge's Scrappin Lounge and today I am super excited to bring to you this fun Step By Step tutorial!! I used the supplies listed above and a couple of others.
For my fun tutorial you will need the following supplies:
Pop Dots: Small and Medium
Scissors: Sharp for cutting ribbon
1 piece of coordinating ribbon
Double sided tape or Hot Glue gun
1 12x12 piece of coordinating cardstock
Paper Trimmer
adhesive
Markers or colored pencils/crayons
Copic Markers Used: C4, RV25, RV23, BG45, RV14, G14,Y08,O, BG15 and BG10 (clouds)
Coordinating Twine

Here is the fun Step Card we are going to make today




Now here is the tutorial on how to make this great card.
(I apologize for the cutting of this video imovie was not wanting to work with me today)



I have enclosed a picture of the template on how to make this great card



I hope that you enjoyed this super fun step by step tutorial!
loves-Scrappin Madge

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing how to make a step card! I love your project! This stamp set is so dang cute and with those papers...{swoon}!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete