Friday, March 14, 2014

Family Friday - Orange Team 14-10



Weekly Challenge 14-10
March 11- 17, 2014

This week I decided to make something fun for my kids using my Silhouette Cameo. I found these alphabet card designs in the Silhouette Online Store ( designs #46941 - #47005 ) and I thought they would be cute to resize and add to my project life albums... BUT since I am currently teaching my 2 year old her ABC's...I decided to also print and cut them in a larger size (5x7) to make them into a book for her. They were so easy using the Silhouette Print and Cut feature and I simply laminated them with my Purple Cow hot/cold laminater once they were ready to go. They turned out perfect for what we needed and my daughter thinks the pictures are so cute! One side the the capital letter, the other side is lower case!



I truly love my Silhouette Cameo! There is SO MUCH that you can do with it! If you are on the fence about buying one.... DO IT! You won't regret it!

Check with Amber at Cuttin' and Stampin' scrappy supplies about ordering a Silhouette or Silhouette supplies!

Now go get crafting!

-Courtney



1 comments: