Friday, December 6, 2013

Challenge Winner Week #47 - Home for the Holidays

Hi everyone, Doris here with this week's winners of our
Challenge #47 - Home for the Holidays

True Random Number Generator

12

Our winning project comes from Gail at I Like Paper


And our Design Team pick this week comes from
#11 Indy at Indy's Designs


Cuttin and Stampin Challenges
To claim your prize, email tammy@cuttinandstampin.com.
Copy the blinkie and display it proudly on your blogs.

Congratulations to our winners - Hope to see you at the next challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner, Gail, & top pick, Indy.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as DT pick! I so appreciate the honor!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the win - I am excited for sure - and surprised - congrats to Indy too - I have sent an email to Tammy in acknowledgement of the win. Have a great crafting weekend - Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete