Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekly Challenge #46-Monday

#46
Challenge:  Anything Goes with Numbers

November 19th - 25th, 2013



We are celebrating Numbers this week. All of our design team projects are using the Bazzill Basic Paper Countdown to Christmas collection and the Paper Smooches Digits stamp set. 

Teresa R. here from Fresh and Renewed. I have a fabulous layout for you today. I was so very pleased with how this turned out...no pictures on it yet but it is ready and waiting for Christmas Day pictures. And with the layout already done you know in the back of your mind what kind of pictures you need to take! 



Supplies Used:

I used the Countdown to Christmas paper and cut the 6x6 square down to 3.5x3.5 and used all of the different patterns to create my grid. 
I stamped the number 25th with VersaMark ink and then embossed with some red with gold glitter sparkle in it...I love how it turned out.
I inked everything with some Black Cat's eye. 


Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on November 29, 2013.  

You can enter your creations Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment