Thursday, October 24, 2013

Challenge #42-Thursday

#42
Challenge:  Color Challenge
Orange, Purple, Green & Black
October 22 - 28, 2013



 Teresa R. here from Fresh and Renewed. Well, I have a new obsession...getting my planner ready for next year. As I was thinking about it and deciding how I plan to utilize my planner, I came to the conclusion I need some order in my life...some organized order. So, I was going to put my blogger planner pages in my regular planner but then took a step back and thought about how I would use it...so I came up with the idea to create my own blogger planner and have it be a 6x6 planner. With that idea came the thought I need to make everything myself cause planners...well they just don't come in that size. So for my dividers I am going to use 6x6 paper pads and this challenge this week lent itself perfectly to creating the divider for October. 

On the little purple tab over there I will stamp the word "October." 
I could not for the life of me find my stamp set that has the months on it.

Supplies Used:
Spectrum-Noir Markers
Paper Smooches "Falling for You" Stamp Set
Doodlebug Halloween on Parade: Paper Pad, Doodlepops, Flair, On the Web Washi
and the Purple tab is 2 back to back sticky notes taped together...haha


Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on October 25 2013.

You can link your project Here.

2 comments: