Thursday, August 29, 2013

Weekly Challenge #34- Thursday

#34
Challenge:   Football or Winter Sports
August 27 - September 2nd, 2013

Hey everyone, Teresa R. here from Fresh and Renewed...don't you all just love football season. I do, but not for the reason many of you may think...well I have this relationship with sporting events...people ask me who do I pull for and such with baseball, football (both NFL and college)...well this is my answer to them..."I pull for the teams where there is a little one, guy or gal, with Russell blood running through their veins out on that field." So, this coming Saturday is the first football game of the season and I will be out there routing for this little guy in the picture. This is his 5th year playing football...he has grown so much from a little 5 year old that cried everytime he went to practice to a young boy that absolutely LOVES the sport.

My layout is from his very first year playing. I love how handsome he looks in his uniform...and I cannot wait to yell..."GO, STORM!" on Saturday morning!!!




Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on September 6, 2013.

You can link your project Here.

1 comments: