Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weekly Challenge #29 - Scrap Your Vacation- Wednesday, July 24th

#29
Challenge:   Scrap your Vacation
July 23 - 29


Hello Everyone!  
Teresa K here from CreateEnjoyShare and happy to be with you today! 

Today is my design team day with Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenges and our theme for this week is "Scrap Your Vacation".  I was lucky enough to have recently returned from a vacation with some extended family members to celebrate my niece's (who in our family is referred to as my "other daughter" and I am her "other mother") 30th birthday.  Yes, I know, I know...how could I ever have a niece turning 30??  I'm pretty sure she is lying about her age to make herself seem older than she is!!

Anyway- since I just had a fun beach vacation with some special family members- this challenge was perfect for me to get some photos scrapped!  (I am embarrassed to say how long it has been since I have done ANY scrapbooking!).  So let's call this layout "simple scrapping" ! 
Here's a look at my 2 page layout:

This is very simple Scrapping!  I used my Silhouette, my favorite cutting machine these days- to cut some cute files. Some of the files were from the Silhouette America store, others were cut files I've found on line.
Let's have a few close ups of some of the photos and die cuts:

I thought this was the perfect title for my layout! 

 This adorable sun and cloud was a freebie from Miss Kate's Cuttables! 
Left page of the layout

  I thought the beach umbrella was so cute!
Right side of layout
This is from the Silhouette Store - I used the Sketch pens for part of this
and then cut the words "Life" and "the" from paper!
LOVE using my Sketch Pens!
My sweet niece (or "other daughter") my "sister" Judy and I!  
A couple of close ups of photos on the page.
Well, that wraps it up for todays post!  
I hope that you will "Scrap Your Vacation" and link it up to our 
Challenge Page! 
Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on August 2, 2013.

You can link your project HERE




0 comments:

Post a Comment