Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Challenge Week #29-Tuesday

#29
Challenge:   Scrap your Vacation
July 23 - 29


Teresa R. here from Fresh and Renewed. And we're going on vacation!!! This week is all about Scrap Your Vacation! Well, I thought it would be really cool to actually have my post about vacation while I am on vacation! I am currently in the state of North Carolina visiting with family. It has been over a year since I have seen my dad or my precious cousin that I love as a sister! So, anyway this layout is of the last time I was able to visit a little over a year ago when my cousin's baby girl got married. I so love being with my family. I felt sooooo blessed to have been able to go to this wedding.


This is just 1 of the dozen layouts I did of this wedding to go in my scrapbook. Please forgive my terrible photo taking skills...my good camera is on the fritz so I am having to deal with this little point and shoot for a while. 


Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on August 2, 2013.

You can link your project HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment