Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weekly Challenge #23 - Wednesday

#23
Challenge:   Father's Day
June 11 - 17, 2013


Hello All You Crafters!
Father's Day is sneeking up on us and the Challenge this week at Cuttin and Stampin is to create a Father's Day Project.
This is Teresa, from Create Enjoy Share with a couple of simple and quick Father's Day Cards to share.
I've seemed to misplaced my crafty MoJo recently, so quick and simple is what is working for me lately.
Let's take a quick look at my cards - and I would then love for you to hop over to my blog at
www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com  for more details and more photos.
You're a Classic -
This fast and furious card was made from a super easy file from the Silhouette store.  I decided to
use the Silhouette sketch pen to do the writing inside the card.  LOVE that the Cameo can do that!


My second Father's Day card is a shirt and tie shape card.  I love the way the tie tucks in under 
the collar!  My photos do not do it justice since I am having camera issues on top of the MoJo issues!

Do you have your Father's Day projects completed yet or are you a last minute crafter?
Get 'er done and head over to the Challenge blog HERE and enter this weeks contest!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

  1. Great projects Teresa, especially the shirt/tie card :)

    ReplyDelete