Thursday, June 13, 2013

Weekly Challenge #23-Thursday

#23
Challenge:   Father's Day
June 11 - 17, 2013

Happy Thursday Everyone-
So glad you dropped by to see what I created to inspire you today. 
I found these items when I was going through some heritage items I inherited. This is my father's Bachelor's of Science diploma and his college graduation photo. So, I thought this would be a nice layout to do to honor my father for Father's Day AND a bonus idea for graduation photos, which I am sure some of you out there have. 





Thanks again for checking out the blog today!
I hope I have inspired you to honor your father's or get some graduation photos in your albums!

Have a great week!!
Daphne
craftyscrapsofstuff

Do you have your Father's Day projects completed?  Go to the Challenge blog HERE and enter this weeks contest!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

  1. Daphne - this is a wonderful layout and what a way to remember and honor your Father!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete