Friday, May 17, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 19 - Friday

#19
Challenge:   Shaped Cards 

Dates:  May 14-20,  2013

TGIF!! It's Janet here today and I want to share a shaped card I made for some décor to celebrate Mother's Day at my dining site for Seniors and the Disabled. Take a look:
It's a Tea Pot from Creative Kuts and I added a pearl on the lid, and a tag with the word Mom cutout of the side. I added some paper flowers from a collection at Hobby Lobby, and wrote a little note to all the ladies at lunch to have a wonderful Mother's Day last Friday. The lattice pulls down to open the card, but I glued it since it was décor. One of my clients must have liked it, since they walked off with it.. Check out  my blog for some additional details if you want. http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/

We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Go Here  to enter your creations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment