Thursday, April 4, 2013

Weekly Challenge # 13 - Thursday

#13
Challenge:   Showers

Dates:  April 2, 2013 to April 8, 2013

Happy Thursday!  Robin here with today's project for this weeks challenge on making something with the theme of Showers.
For my project I decided to make a digital card for a Baby Shower. The products that I used is Storybook Creator Plus from Creative Memories and a Digital kit called "My Baby Girl" from Verena Designs. 
For for details on my project visit my blog at...
http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/



We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

Please make sure your blog posts has a link back to us.  

Thanks for participating in this weeks challenge.  Winners will be announced on April 15, 2013. 

Go Here  to enter your creations.

Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! 

2 comments:

  1. What a precious little shower invitation Robin! That baby is so sweet!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete