Saturday, February 2, 2013

Weekly Challenge #4 - Saturday


Weekly Challenge #4 Tuesday,
January 29th thru February 4th.
Create a Valentine using a stamp.  
(you don't need to use an A Muse stamp to enter)

 Hi, I am Pam, I have been crafting 
for as long as I can remember.. 
However I have never been much of a 
stamper. Tammy has made it her
goal to change that and is slowly
moving me in that direction. If you 
get a chance to look around at my blog
you may notice many of my recent 
posts feature A muse stamps...
This weeks challenge is all 
about stamping and Valentines.
Here is what I made...
I used some of my favorite tools to make 
this card. 1 being my Silhouette Cameo.
The papers I used are 
AS Cardstock ~ Bubblegum
AS Cardstock ~ Sweetheart Bubblegum
As Cardstock ~ Slate
I also used
AS Love is in the Air stamp set
AS Pigment Ink Pad ~ Watermelon
Additionally I used scraps of paper
from my stash and the following cuts:
The road and clouds are from the 
Silhouette store. The flag I used is from
Girl Boy Girl Designs, Party Flag hybrid 
template. It can be found at The Digi Chick.

for a complete list of rules and to enter your
creation. You can go Here for more information
on A Muse studio products.

Thanks so much, Pam

1 comments:

  1. Pam, you sure are becoming a stamper! Great job on this lovely Valentine!
    Teresa
    www.createnjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete