Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Challenge Week #1 1-8


Weekly Challenge #1 Tuesday, January 8th thru January 14th.
Use Twine and Straws in your creation. 

Welcome to Cuttin and Stampin's first weekly challenge.

Hi, this is Robin Lane from create-a-latte.blogspot.com I am very excited to start off the weekly challenges for our new team.  You will be seeing some wonderful projects made by some very talented ladies.

This was actually my first time using A Muse Studio products and I must say that I really like them.  For my first project I decorated a couple of Mason jars, aka drinking glasses, up for a little Valentine dinner,  I used the A Muse Studio paper, Straws, Twine and Stamp set "Hearts a' Plentie" products for this project.




Then for my second project I made a Valentine Card with some lollipops, I  used the A Muse Studio Twine, Straws, Paper, and Stamp Set "Woo Hoo for You" products for this project.



Go to to Cuttin and Stampin Challenges for a complete list of rules and to enter your creation. You can go Here to check out other A Muse studio 
products.


8 comments:

  1. I love the cups! That's such a cute idea. The lollipops are neat too, on the card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin your projects are too adorable! Love the lollipops and I just might "steal" your drink idea...I am having all my grandkids over for a Valentine's Day breakfast before school! That would be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, congrats on being our first team member to post for the Challenges! You rocked it girl! What wonderful projects...the drinks were so cute and the twine and straw lollipops just adorable! Great job!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! way to rock the straws and twine! TFS Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects Robin - great way to get us started!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really liking some of the stamps from this company!!! Love all the butterfiles and the robins nest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable! I am loving those cute straws!

    ReplyDelete