Wednesday, January 30, 2013

CBD Animal Antics Challenge

Animal Antic Challenge
January 30th thru February 5th
Hello Crafty World. This is Tammy and it's my turn to host the challenge over at Crafting by Designs. I'm happy to bring you a new challenge this week. The theme is animal antics and your creations should have an animal on it.
I have been taken an on-line card class call Clean and Simple Card Making 2. One day one one of the techniques was to create a mask out of plastic and place it on the front of the card. Ink the area with a bright ink and use white embossing powder over the top. I like the result.
I cut out a squirrel using my cricut. Then I used a sticker and a few heart rhinestones up in the corner.
Now's your chance to create something using an animal. I can't wait to see what you create.   Stop by Crafting by Designs to enter your creation. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment