Thursday, September 1, 2011

A-Muse Studio Distributor

I'm soooo excited.  I just signed up as a new a-muse studio distributor.  I'm very excited for the opportunity to create and help others to create as well.  I've been looking for a way to continue crafting and have it pay for itself and I think I've found it. 

This is a company that has been around for more than a decade and is now starting to adventure into the home party world with independent distributors to help spreed the joy of crafting.  They have a wonderful line of stamps, paper, ink and soo much more. 

The current promotions is



with the introduction of the fall catalog.  Here is a link to my on-line order site where you can look at the wonderful catalog and all of the other wonderful creations.  Cuttin and Stampin a-muse studio website.

I hope you all stop by and take a look.  I'm just getting my feet wet with this and I will start to post my own a-muse projects shortly. 

Thanks,
Tammy

0 comments:

Post a Comment